A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us ([insert: Name / Company, address of the revocation addressee, telephone number, e-mail address and, if available, fax number. You may also use the shortcode for this purpose, and store the address in settings DE.]) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this Agreement. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier. You shall return or deliver the Goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this Contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To [Insert: Name / company, address of the revocation addressee, e-mail address and, if available, fax number]:
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name(s) of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts
– the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is determined by an individual choice or destination made by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be exceeded rapidly;
– the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which cannot be delivered before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, these have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section “Returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal according to the section “Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers”.
Customers are asked to report the return to the seller before returning the goods [Add: telephone number and/or e-mail address and/or contact page] to announce the return. In this way, they enable the seller to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods to the seller as a stamped parcel and keep the proof of posting. The seller will reimburse the customer for postage costs in advance if requested to do so, unless these are to be borne by the buyer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the possession of the buyer, another suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage as a result of defective packaging.